MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Fire in bathroom forces Eugene middle school to evacuate

A fire in a middle school bathroom forced students to evacuate the building Thursday.

EUGENE, Ore. - A fire in a middle school bathroom forced students to evacuate the building Thursday.

Firefighters put out the fire at Madison Middle School.

Crews worked to air out the building, according to Eugene Springfield Fire.

Classes then resumed for the day.



close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending