Fire at Erie County Fair: Flames break out in children's area
Hamburg, N.Y. - The Erie County Fair shut down its Kiddieland area Saturday night after a fire broke out at a food booth.
According to the fair's Twitter account, flames broke out at Bert Weidner's Chicken & Steak BBQ just before 8 pm.
Crews quickly put out the flames, which were captured on video by fair-goers, including Martin Brownsey, who sent 13WHAM the video below.
No one was hurt in the fire.
There's a petting zoo next to the BBQ booth, but none of the animals were injured.