MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Malfunctioning bathroom fan causes fire at Springfield home

Fire crews on scene at a house fire on Clear Vue Lane in Springfield, Dec. 13, 2017. (SBG)

SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- Firefighters say everyone is safe after a home caught fire in Springfield on Clear Vue Lane Wednesday night.

Crews believe a malfunctioning bathroom fan started the flames, which caused the fire to quickly spread into the attic.

Officials said it took a lot of work for firefighters to put out.

Officials say the family found a place to stay for the night.

Trending