Eugene Women's March Navigation Guide
EUGENE, Ore.- The Eugene Women's March will start at the Federal Court House on East 8th Ave and end at Whirled Pies on W 8th.
There will be road closures throughout Downtown Eugene starting at noon tomorrow:
• 5th avenue, west of Oak Street to High Street
• 6th Avenue, near Ferry Street about Oak Ave
• 7th Avenue, east of Oak Street
• 8th Avenue, portions between E Charnleton and Ferry streets
• Olive Street, between W Broadway and W 7th
• Willamette Street, between Broadway and 7th Avenue
• Oak Street, between W Broadway and E 7th Avenue
• Pearl Street, 5th Avenue to E. Broadway
• High Street, near E. 5th Ave to E. Broadway
• Mill Street, E 8th Ave to 6th Ave.
Off-ramps from Ferry Street Bridge to 6th and 8th Ave will also be closed.
The Eugene police department will be at the march to help direct traffic.
If you plan on taking the bus tomorrow, Therese Lang with the lane transit district says to expect delays.
“There are 13 stops that will be affected we have signs up on those stops today. that will let people know that stop will not be served,” says Lang.
Route 1, 12, 13, 40, 51, 52, 66, 67 and 95, with 13 will be affected.
There will be free parking available at EWEB’s parking lot located 4th Ave.
Free parking is also open in the Overpark and Parcade garages.
Limited parking spots close to the court house will be an option for disabled parking permit holders.